NETS Victoria delivers the best contemporary art, craft and design to regional Victoria and beyond. We work closely with curators and galleries to develop ambitious and stimulating exhibitions that foster the exchange of ideas and promote new works by a diverse range of leading and emerging Australian artists.
A regionally engaged contemporary art audience throughout Australia.
- Service delivery to the visual arts sector – The delivery of contemporary art, craft and design projects through partnerships with curators, artists, arts organisations and regional galleries.
- Outreach to audiences – The engagement of a diverse audience in regional Australia via exhibitions, commissions, learning programs, digital platforms and publications.
- Sustainability and growth – The creation of sustainability and growth for our organisation and as a consequence for the visual arts sector we service.
- Innovation and creativity.
- Excellence and best practice.
- Collaboration, support and exchange.
- Integrity and professionalism.
Join the Team
NETS Victoria is seeking to appoint a Director.
Applications close Monday 10 April. Position description attached.
Please direct enquiries and applications to Sarah Bond, Chair NETS Victoria email email@example.com
NETS Victoria is seeking to appoint a fulltime Curator.
Applications close Monday 27 March. Position description attached.
Please direct enquiries and applications to Acting Director and Senior Curator Melissa Keys (03) 0386621589 or email firstname.lastname@example.org